HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue 9 Nov - 9:57
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Voting_barModern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked I_voting_barModern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Voting_barModern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked I_voting_barModern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
Black Ops Emblems
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
black ops multiplayer map names!!
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
PARADOX_v1

AC!D Points : 7939

Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked   Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 6:47

CLICK THIS YOU BIG CUNT!

OMFG CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
somepepeshit

AC!D Points : 6628

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked   Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 7:20

omfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg you know im going to spunk if this is real

http://www.acid-gamers.com
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 7115

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked   Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 7:20

loved both crash and overgrown, good find

just found this as well

DLC is already on the PC game disks

Unlocking Hidden MW2 Game-Types

That’s right, there’s a bunch of things that were either hidden or removed among them 3 game types and a bunch of maps, killstreak rewards and other stuff. This was a post on the official IW forums (post has already been deleted) on how to access these 3 hidden gametypes:

Step 1: Download and activate the console hack. More information about that can be found here:
http://www.modernwarfail2.com/2009/11/15/modern-warfare-2-unleashed-the-dev-console-unlocker-for-pc-v1-1/

Step 2: Start a private match, preferably using the console.

Step 3: Once in the game, enter one of the following commands (without the quotes):
“/set g_gametype gtnw”
“/set g_gametype oneflag”
“/set g_gametype vip”

Step 4: Try to play.

Addition (Thanks to Iragequit, See comments of this article):

If it isn’t working, try this: after entering the command to change the gametype, enter the command /map_restart

The first gametype – “gtnw” – is Global Thermonuclear War. To play, simply capture the objective: a nuclear bomb. When captured, the bomb detonates…
The second gametype – “oneflag” – is One Flag CTF. To play, capture the flag in the middle and bring it back to your base.
The third gametype – “vip” – is VIP. To play, defend the VIP. Or, if you’re on the other team, kill the VIP.

These gametypes were only tested on Afghan and Favela. They may not work for all maps.”

So it seems we have finally identified the DLC that Activision/IW wanted to pimp to us. It has been right in the game all along.

Oh IW, first the console, then lean and all the other stuff, sometimes I think you do this on purpose, like you know Kotick is a retard and the only way you can pull one over on him is doing stuff like this.

Either that or you think PC users are dumber than the average eggplant.

Thanks for Iragequit for reporting this and Thanks to E0N8 from the IW forums for the whole thing !!

Original thread link: http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&:t=179710&:sid=40888974701b920fa713c4952a030d5b&:start=0

Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked 2nd_pr10
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Best_t10
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Funnie10
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Best_s11
Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked 16211
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 7115

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked   Modern Warfare 2 DLC Images Leaked Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 7:23

i know we dont play on PC but they must be the three new game types

Dont know if this real but it looks good