HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue 9 Nov - 9:57
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
by jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
by bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
by swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
by SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
by MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
by boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
by ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
by ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
by MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
by MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
by Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
by Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
by bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
by PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
by No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
 
No:051184
 
Psychosocials
 
jcb94
 
milfer
 
Phenomenal-
 
bujj
 
karriu
 
skillzkid
 
Evanss_93
 
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
Black Ops Emblems
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
black ops multiplayer map names!!
Introduce yourself!!
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
 
No:051184 (3131)
 
somepepeshit (2924)
 
jcb94 (2707)
 
Psychosocials (2399)
 
karriu (1946)
 
milfer (1837)
 
Phenomenal- (1581)
 
skillzkid (1559)
 
REDROB7 (1545)
 

Share | 
 

 Introduce yourself!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 7:55

Please use this thread to tell us all about yourself or just say hi

ill start things off:-

Hello, the name is Steven from northern ireland, im 26 with 2 kids and a sexy fiancee (thats the right spelling for a bird isnt it lol?)
im co-leader of the clan along with PARADOX_v1 so if you have any problems please dont hesitate to give me a shout and ill sort you out

cheers

we want to hear from all our members as well as visitors from other clans, especially from our affilliates, http://www.destinygirlz.co.uk/

say hi!!

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Karl_ligy
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant


Posts : 171
AC!D Points : 3126
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 25
Location : Sunny southport

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 8:48

Im Karl or ligy... whatever you wanna call me.

Im 17 from sunny southport (shithole failed wannabe seaside resort) and love having a laugh and riding bikes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dibbers
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
avatar

Posts : 501
AC!D Points : 3616
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Enniskillen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 10:24

My name is Sam, im 17 and also from the great Northern Ireland.
I'm self employed and an all round rich bastard. I also enjoy having a laugh and love Indian food!


Last edited by Dibbers on Sat 3 Oct - 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 11:45

Dibbers wrote:
My name is Sam, im 17 and also from the great Northern Ireland.
I'm unemployed and an all round fat bastard. I also enjoy having a laugh and love Indian people!

no need to be so honest

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Dibbers
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
avatar

Posts : 501
AC!D Points : 3616
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Enniskillen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 13:51

wanker
Back to top Go down
Phenomenal-
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1581
AC!D Points : 4824
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 30
Location : London.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 19:53

I'm Samit or Sam, or Sammy (O_o), I'm Indian, 22 from London, well into my photography and web design and I'm pretty much married (Engagement is coming up next year *Yikes*).

Peace Y'all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/projekt21/
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7362
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Exeter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 21:59

WxR__ wrote:
I'm Samit or Sam, or Sammy (O_o), I'm Indian, 22 from London, well into my photography and web design and I'm pretty much married (Engagement is coming up next year *Yikes*).

Peace Y'all.

Hey Samit! I'm sure Dibbers will be eager to say hello. He loves Indian people. Congrats on the engagement! A few of us here are in the same boat as you! I got engaged at Christmas Very Happy

Please show us some of your photography by posting it in the Gallery. If you have any ideas on how to make this forum better with your webdesign knowledge then let us know. We are looking to eventually design a Clan Logo/Main Banner for the forum. So far i've pasted ACID on the default banner lool... not sure where to start with it really. Got any ideas?

add PARADOX_v1

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7362
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Exeter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 21:59

Dibbers wrote:
wanker

Whats wrong?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Strobedrums
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 54
AC!D Points : 3024
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 43
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sat 3 Oct - 23:37

My name is Mark and I'm another one from good ole Norn Iron. I play drums in a sometimes gigging sometimes not rock and or roll band called the Retinal Strobes. I have 2 kids and live 5 mins from pepe (our kids go to the same school). Most recently we built a house for his daughter in his back garden - a bit cruel of him to make her live out there I know - but with all the wind today you'll all probably get a bit of it in your own gardens!!
Back to top Go down
Phenomenal-
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1581
AC!D Points : 4824
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 30
Location : London.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sun 4 Oct - 2:11

PARADOX_v1 wrote:

Hey Samit! I'm sure Dibbers will be eager to say hello. He loves Indian people. Congrats on the engagement! A few of us here are in the same boat as you! I got engaged at Christmas Very Happy

Please show us some of your photography by posting it in the Gallery. If you have any ideas on how to make this forum better with your webdesign knowledge then let us know. We are looking to eventually design a Clan Logo/Main Banner for the forum. So far i've pasted ACID on the default banner lool... not sure where to start with it really. Got any ideas?

add PARADOX_v1

I've known Dibbers a while mate Cool And I'll be sure to start posting up some work sooon ! Yeah, I'll mess around with some logo's n stuff, I'll PM you my MSN add, we'll get talking on there or something mate. Added you to my PSN list too, the accounts still fresh, created it last night, should be some fun playing with you guyssss !

Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/projekt21/
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7362
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Exeter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sun 4 Oct - 2:32

WxR__ wrote:
PARADOX_v1 wrote:

Hey Samit! I'm sure Dibbers will be eager to say hello. He loves Indian people. Congrats on the engagement! A few of us here are in the same boat as you! I got engaged at Christmas Very Happy

Please show us some of your photography by posting it in the Gallery. If you have any ideas on how to make this forum better with your webdesign knowledge then let us know. We are looking to eventually design a Clan Logo/Main Banner for the forum. So far i've pasted ACID on the default banner lool... not sure where to start with it really. Got any ideas?

add PARADOX_v1

I've known Dibbers a while mate Cool And I'll be sure to start posting up some work sooon ! Yeah, I'll mess around with some logo's n stuff, I'll PM you my MSN add, we'll get talking on there or something mate. Added you to my PSN list too, the accounts still fresh, created it last night, should be some fun playing with you guyssss !

Peace.

Spot on mate. We are looking for someone who actually has the skill to design and fabricate a logo and banner for this clan. Something thats going to make us stand out from the rest. See you online. I'm playing a bit of uncharted multiplayer today and i'm really getting into it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7362
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Exeter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sun 4 Oct - 2:33

Strobedrums wrote:
My name is Mark and I'm another one from good ole Norn Iron. I play drums in a sometimes gigging sometimes not rock and or roll band called the Retinal Strobes. I have 2 kids and live 5 mins from pepe (our kids go to the same school). Most recently we built a house for his daughter in his back garden - a bit cruel of him to make her live out there I know - but with all the wind today you'll all probably get a bit of it in your own gardens!!

Good man! Good sense of humour! No wonder you're friends with pepe!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Sun 4 Oct - 9:39

PARADOX_v1 wrote:
Strobedrums wrote:
My name is Mark and I'm another one from good ole Norn Iron. I play drums in a sometimes gigging sometimes not rock and or roll band called the Retinal Strobes. I have 2 kids and live 5 mins from pepe (our kids go to the same school). Most recently we built a house for his daughter in his back garden - a bit cruel of him to make her live out there I know - but with all the wind today you'll all probably get a bit of it in your own gardens!!

Good man! Good sense of humour! No wonder you're friends with pepe!

he's a funny cunt, i fucking love him anally...what i love most about him though, is the fact that he always has hilarious DIY disaster stories that i can always relate to pig

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Strobedrums
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 54
AC!D Points : 3024
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 43
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 4:22

DIY disasters my ass. Home improvement excellence can only ever be achieved by a hammer, no more nails, another bigger hammer and sheer brute force and ignorance. In saying that I think we should get our own tv show after the fine fine job we did on that house - no-one injured or dead despite the use of power tools, ladders hammers and the wrong screwdriver!!!!
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 4:44

lol i put the door on the wrong way tonight haha, went to close it and almost pulled out the bit of wood i erroneously attached it to...what a fucking wanker haha

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
No:051184
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 3131
AC!D Points : 6538
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 32
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 8:26

I'm Michael, 24 from the mighty Norn Iron as well, no kids (I hope) and i'm allergic t gunt's Shocked
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 8:27

nice to meet you michael..i have to work with that big fat gunt every day

fat cunt

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
No:051184
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 3131
AC!D Points : 6538
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 32
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 8:32

You know you want to be in her gunt Laughing thats why you sit in front of her so you stair at it all day
She's more of an uber cunt
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 11:14

lol its a bit hard for the gunt not to be on top of you...smotheration

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Crues
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant


Posts : 89
AC!D Points : 3054
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 42
Location : My back garden.

PostSubject: I am   Mon 5 Oct - 18:20

My name is johnny hughes.Im 34 years old and i to live about 5mins from pepe.He lives with my wifes cousin what a nice girl she is.I make wooden pallets for a living.By the way it is as boring as it sounds.Love my ice hockey and 24,lost and any other good shows i can find.Im also loving the new clan.Cheers Ridge,pepe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Mon 5 Oct - 22:48

cheers jonny crues good to have you onboard. call round for a cuppa and you can build tamzins house for me lol, im making an arse of it doing it myself bounce

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Crues
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant


Posts : 89
AC!D Points : 3054
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 42
Location : My back garden.

PostSubject: Crues and D.I.Y   Tue 6 Oct - 0:03

Mate i couldnt build a lego house never mind one for children.Health and Safety could well be an issue,LOL Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dibbers
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
avatar

Posts : 501
AC!D Points : 3616
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Enniskillen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Tue 6 Oct - 3:20

omfg crues is actually posting here... whats changed!
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6051
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Tue 6 Oct - 3:21

he is home

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Dibbers
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
avatar

Posts : 501
AC!D Points : 3616
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Enniskillen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   Tue 6 Oct - 3:28

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::AC!D PUBLIC SECTION::. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: