Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Voting_barslipknot interview (Joey Jordison) I_voting_barslipknot interview (Joey Jordison) I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Voting_barslipknot interview (Joey Jordison) I_voting_barslipknot interview (Joey Jordison) I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

AC!D Points : 5001

PostSubject: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 6:47

I know that some of you are Slipknot fans and I was listning to the radio and thought that i would make some notes for those who missed it. unfortunatley the information is not that exciting or enlightning, but i thought you might have wanted to know anyway.

1) new slipknot album will start to be composed at the end of the year and aimed to be realesed in spring 2014, although they are aiming for the end of 2013.

2) All members of the band will be invoved in the composition of the songs instead of one or two members.

3) New masks/upgreaded masks

4) Joey has a musical project he cant talk too much about (i am not sure if that is refering to the new slipknot album or something esle?)

5) Missing Paul, but he still influences their songwriting and how they play songs. However, they are going to now move on, but dont want to let him or fans down and want the new album to be a massive success.

6) In addition, they are starting a 'new book' in their career.

7) he seems happy and content although said they have mellowed down and are no longer getting wasted everynight, and stated that their is more energy than ever in their shows because of this.

8 ) On a different note, i heared ages ago that a Stonesour album would be released before the next Slipknot one. I am not sure if this is still the case though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BeastofBurden84
Paulos_Sandos13
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Paulos_Sandos13

AC!D Points : 5287

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 20:46

cheers Micro. looks like good things are going to happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

AC!D Points : 8164

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 23:38

Stone Sour are releasing a Double album, think there getting it out their due to their major success but Corey and Jim will be highly focused on slipknot after Stone Sour have toured next year.

the side project could be something to do with corey's new project, Corey and Dave Groul (Foo Fighters) are doing an album together and although daves a drummer they may have joey doing some sets

Cheers for the info though
Back to top Go down
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul - 4:15

your welcome. i will look out of stone sour info, would be a good band to see live, but need to save money for when the rolling stones go on tour again, they said it will happen but will probably cost loades, as well as download next year.
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 5:56

I saw Stone Sour with A7X 2 years ago, both are awesome, i'll be at Download next year too so will have to get together and have a beer!
Back to top Go down
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeThu 2 Aug - 7:19

AX7 are on my list of bands to see, i have not got tickets for download yet, but hopefully when i get a job i will be able to, unless they are sold out by then. we could meet up before download some time, considering i only live in Harrow, Shyam (wowza) was saying we should organise it.
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeSat 4 Aug - 3:00

Seen A7X twice, amazing live!

Yh im well up for a drink, last time a few of us got together we got smashed & had a right laugh, plus there was a pedo on the loose!
Back to top Go down
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeSat 4 Aug - 7:12

yep, we should try and organise something, i'm off on holiday tommorrow, then its A-Level results so it all depends when everyone can make it. the only proper band i have seen live is Iron Maiden, Trivium were there supporting act.
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeSat 4 Aug - 18:21

Seen Trivium too, but they were headlining!
Yeah i'll speak to Samit and let ya know whats going on!
Back to top Go down
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitimeSat 4 Aug - 21:25

ok, thanks, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)   slipknot interview (Joey Jordison) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slipknot interview (Joey Jordison)
Page 1 of 1