Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
Now you've played it... what do you think? Voting_barNow you've played it... what do you think? I_voting_barNow you've played it... what do you think? I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
Now you've played it... what do you think? Voting_barNow you've played it... what do you think? I_voting_barNow you've played it... what do you think? I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
Now you've played it... what do you think? Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

Now you've played it... what do you think?

Go down 
+4
bujj
REDROB7
Karl_ligy
PARADOX_v1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
PARADOX_v1

AC!D Points : 9771

PostSubject: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 6:44

Im liking it... really need party system running correctly. The maps are quite big and there are multiple levels which gives it a more of a WAW feel. Graphics? Hmmm not bad.. not as good as UC2 im afraid but definitely better than MW1. Loving the FAMAS! The new M16 but i am looking forward to unlocking it again... Very nice. The first shotgun you get is pure shite!! Give it a miss! I do kinda miss the size and the simple but effective design of the old maps. That and the sounds... there always seems to be some kind of background sound which stops me from hearing footsteps... come to think of it.. i havent heard any ones footsteps very well. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Karl_ligy
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

AC!D Points : 5535

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 7:35

youll be able to turn the background sounds off and turn up the movement of people in options, its worth a look.

i did it on cod4, turned movement of people right up
Back to top Go down
REDROB7
Captain
Captain
REDROB7

AC!D Points : 7016

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 13:34

yeah i definately agree with the comments around map size and multi levels. Its like impossible to go down some of the streets in this as there are people camped up on a 2nd 3rd or 4th floor and theres no way you can scan the windows/levels quick enough. I think they could have given it a slightly less multi level approach as look how unpopular china town is on mw1!! even though you like it eh dridge!
Great so far tho, will i be dreaming of guns, and granades tonight.... yep siree
Back to top Go down
bujj
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
bujj

AC!D Points : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 19:20

the thing i like about it is the fact it's like a really big expansion of COD4, as though nothings changed.
Favourite gun is the M4A1 / Scar-h / up45 atm

and oooh i love the CQC set up for when you hold a handgun!
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

AC!D Points : 8165

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 20:36

Thats funny, cause i can't hear anyone else's footsteps, but mine sound like fucking elephants are following me!
I wonder why the put sound effects from the Transformers movie in the game? lol

but can't wait for the party system to be up and running, but i hate the whole message invite thing, takes too long
Back to top Go down
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
PARADOX_v1

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 21:11

Love the bling perk. Once you go pro on it you can use it for primary and secondary weapons at the same time. I use red dot and silenced. I don't see the point in the holographic sight. The dot is larger and so is the mount it's in which actually reduces your vision!
Back to top Go down
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
PARADOX_v1

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 21:14

Oh and I'm loving the scar and famas most right now. Unlocked the P90 and the first match I played with rob using it I got a 30 kill streak lool now all I need is red dot and silencer. Then I'll be a machine!!
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
somepepeshit

AC!D Points : 8460

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 23:07

LOVING THIS GAME, JUST HATE THE INVITES fuckin caps eh
who cares if its not as nice as uc2, its got a wehole lot more going on

i dont think the guns are as detailed though, or maybe its the movement as sound of them now, i preferred mw1 gun movment and action, guess its just cos its new
love the game overall, and i quite like the first shotgun, big bloody p[ellet in the face does it for me every time

i want my ak74 u and mp5 back though Sad
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 21:06

Also loving Bling, i havent got pro on it yet, i only have Steady Aim, Sleight of Hand and Stopping Power in pro form, loving it though, cant play at the mo though

will hopefully play a few tonight, but probs not til tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Dibbers
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
Sergeant Major of the Royal Marines
Dibbers

AC!D Points : 6025

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 21:20

My two main classes are

Intervention - Scilencer - Heartbeat Monitor
G18 - Reddot - Scilencer

Bling - Stopping Power and Steady Aim

UMP45 - reddot - Scilencer
G18 - Reddot - Scilencer
Bling - Stopping Power and Steady Aim
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
somepepeshit

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 23:05

gotta be the vector with silencer and scramble for me,,, raped last night with it...cant wait to bling it up
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 0:15

Scar-H- Bling (dot and silencer)
Intervention silenced
Ump-45 - Bling (dot and silencer)

and martydom as my Death Streak
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
somepepeshit

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 0:28

im using this death streak a lot more often than id like loool
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 8947

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 0:30

So is the Death streak a good thing then?
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 0:33

its basically just helps you out if you die 4 times in a row without a kill,

some perks like last stand and martydom are the death streaks

also copycat allows you to copy the last person to kill you's class, even if you haven't unlocked their guns and perks

so yeah it is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now you've played it... what do you think?   Now you've played it... what do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now you've played it... what do you think?
Page 1 of 1