Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Voting_barFallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  I_voting_barFallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Voting_barFallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  I_voting_barFallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skillzkid
Captain
Captain
skillzkid

AC!D Points : 6928

PostSubject: Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast    Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug - 10:33

I was crusing around on the web and i saw this:

In both the print and online editions of USA Today, you can find information on star-studded voice over cast for Fallout: New Vegas. The article featured on the front page of today’s Life section, written by Mike Snider, can be read online here, while an additional article on Game Hunters provides additional info.

Additionally, we put out a release this morning about the cast. Read it after the break.

August 10, 2010 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today revealed the star-studded voice over cast for Fallout®: New Vegas™, the follow-up game to the critically acclaimed Fallout® 3. Fallout: New Vegas features Golden Globe-winner and two time Emmy nominated actor Ron Perlman (“Hellboy”, “Sons of Anarachy”), Screen Actors Guild-winner and Emmy and Golden Globe nominated actor Matthew Perry (“Friends”), Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton, William Sadler (“Shawshank Redemption”), Zach Levi (“Chuck”), Felicia Day (“The Guild”), Michael Dorn (“Star Trek:The Next Generation”), Kris Kristofferson (“Blade Trilogy,”), Danny Trejo (“Machete”, “From Dusk Till Dawn”), John Doman (“Mystic River”, “The Wire”) and Rene Auberjonois (“Boston Legal”, “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine”).

“The Fallout franchise has taken narratives in interactive entertainment to the next level, and we could not be more excited about the all-new celebrity lineup for Fallout: New Vegas,” said Pete Hines, Vice President of PR and Marketing for Bethesda Softworks. “The voice acting provided by these actors helps drive the compelling and immersive story of Fallout and further adds to the overall gameplay experience.”

Ron Perlman returns to voice the narrator in Fallout: New Vegas, a role he has played in every major Fallout game to date. Matthew Perry plays Benny, a smooth-talking, two faced gangster, and Wayne Newton takes on the role as “Mr. New Vegas,” the radio DJ of the Mojave Wasteland.

Three celebrities take on roles as playable companions in Fallout: New Vegas: Danny Trejo is Raul the Ghoul, a mechanic and former gunslinger; Zach Levi is Arcade, a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse who hides a mysterious past, and Felicia Day is Veronica, a sarcastic Brotherhood of Steel scribe.

The epic cast continues with Kris Kristofferson as Chief Hanlon, a grizzled soldier at the end of his career, and Rene Auberjonois as the enigmatic and reclusive Mr. House. Michael Dorn reprises his role as Marcus, an intelligent super mutant, who was last seen in 1998’s Fallout® 2; John Doman is Caesar, the charismatic and powerful dictator at the head of Caesar’s Legion. William Sadler plays Victor, a friendly robot with the personality of an old fashioned cowboy.

In addition to this star-studded cast, players can expect to hear even more celebrity cameos throughout the world of Fallout: New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

AC!D Points : 7318

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast    Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug - 11:41

This game actually depresess me when i play it and depressing me isnt easy. Still a nice line up on the voice acting Smile i cant wait till bethesda return to the elder scrolls series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
veg221
Warrant Officer-3
Warrant Officer-3
veg221

AC!D Points : 5875

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast    Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug - 23:03

absolutely loved fallout 3 and cant wait for this 1 to come out, the voice over cast looks really impressive aswell especially with matthew perry in who is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast    Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas Voice Cast
Page 1 of 1