Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Voting_barDark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster I_voting_barDark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Voting_barDark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster I_voting_barDark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster

Go down 
+4
karriu
MicroSnipe
veg221
Psychosocials
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

AC!D Points : 8164

PostSubject: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul - 1:13

Love the poster!!!

Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Dark-k11
Back to top Go down
veg221
Warrant Officer-3
Warrant Officer-3
veg221

AC!D Points : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul - 2:32

Awesome poster, just hope this film is gonna be as good as the dark knight! Smile
Back to top Go down
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

AC!D Points : 5001

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul - 2:48

i dont think it will be as good as the dark knight, Heith Ledger was too good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BeastofBurden84
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

AC!D Points : 7306

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul - 7:17

The first trailer will be shown before the midnight screening of Harry Potter tomorrow which i am seeing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul - 19:03

karriu wrote:
The first trailer will be shown before the midnight screening of Harry Potter tomorrow which i am seeing Very Happy

I'm seeing it tonight, yeah its been leaked by camcorder but i'll wait til tonight!

Heath Ledger was amazing, apparently scenes were recorded with Joker being interviewed by his Doctor Harlene Quinzel. Who later falls in love with Joker and becomes Harley Quinn.

That would've made an awesome movie, as this is the last batman for Chris Nolan i wonder if they'll follow the comics and have Bane snap batmans back in the final fight and put him out of action!
Back to top Go down
MicroSnipe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
MicroSnipe

AC!D Points : 5001

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 20:32

i didnt see the trailer at the midnight showing of harry potter. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BeastofBurden84
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 22:25

Me either but they plan to release it very soon
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 8946

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 1:12

seen it on the web before it was pulled, it looks great and just heard that Adam west has a part in the film

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul - 19:18

I saw a really bad quality version of the trailer, looks interesting.

I think if they've approached it properly, with the realism theme to these movies Bane would be an awesome villian, the Batman and Robin one was shit.

Bane's supposed to be a criminal Mastermind as he's educated by a former priest in prison!
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul - 22:22

Bane in that film was a disgrace (as was the rest of the movie) Bane is one of the better bad guys and he has been the closest to killing batman.

in the Knightfall story line Bane breaks out all the inmates from Archam Asylum and basically lets batman wear himself out fighting all bad guys, he then lures him onto a trap and beats the bag out of him, he then calls the cops to the centre of town and Bane holds batman up above his head and brakes his back then throws him of a roof

If Nolan goes back to the classic Batman Comics like before this will possible be the best film yet

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul - 22:58

Spoiler:

Also i was listening to the chant in the trailer thats off the official movie site, to me it sounds like they scrambled or crossed over the beginning and last word to confuse people but i'm sure its saying' This is Arkham, Batman' or 'This is Arkham Arkham'

Some seem to think its spanish for Kill him Bane, kill Him. but nothings been confirmed!
I reckon this movie is going to be mental, especially for original Batman fans.

Heres the chanting:

Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul - 23:31

Officially excited
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 10:37

the films are supposedly taking a different turn after this and wont be anything like the dark knight trilogy, i think it will end with the incapacitation of batman to lead on to the new series
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 18:57

I reckon they may do a batman of the future film series, supposedly while batman is recovering after Bane he gives the responsibility of Batman to someone else.

Chris Nolan is working on the Man of Steel after Batman which is due for release in 2012. Can't wait to see his interpretation of Superman
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 19:07

Trailer got officially released yesterday!

Looks Awesome!

Also at screenings of Captain America you can see the first official teaser for the Spider-Man reboot which is apparently going to blow everyones minds, the lizard is the villian for the movie. and in marvel fashion there will be a post credits clip but apparently instead of just a reveal of the next chapter its a full blown teaser trailer for the avengers, apparently showing the run ins of Iron Man & Captain America, i'm seeing it next friday so i'll keep ya posted lads.

Last edited by Psychosocials on Tue 19 Jul - 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
veg221
Warrant Officer-3
Warrant Officer-3
veg221

AC!D Points : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 19:43

really cant wait for this, should be immense! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul - 6:40

i dont fully follow the comics but the movies should be amazing Very Happy i do know however that captain America was killed off in the comics by the red skull Very Happy

Does Chris Nolan just take on these movies to change the names? Dark Knight, Man of steel, what next? haha, but he does make amazing movies, hasnt put a foot wrong yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
jcb94

AC!D Points : 8474

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul - 6:54

i have no interest in superhero films/comics but that poster deserves some thumbs up, as i shall now demonstrate with the "star" emoticon seeing as there is no thumbs up emoticon: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul - 8:11

Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul - 19:04

karriu wrote:
i dont fully follow the comics but the movies should be amazing Very Happy i do know however that captain America was killed off in the comics by the red skull Very Happy

Does Chris Nolan just take on these movies to change the names? Dark Knight, Man of steel, what next? haha, but he does make amazing movies, hasnt put a foot wrong yet Very Happy

Chris Nolan goes for the titles that the comics originate from, Batman is supposed to be The Dark Knight, as shown in Tim Burton's and Nolan's movies.

In the comic he was pushed to breaking his one rule of not killing people by the Joker when Joker killed Robin. Hence the reason Joker squeezes Batman so much in The Dark Knight.
And i'm guessing Man of Steel is going to have a very in-depth story into SuperMan himjself instead of his Clark Kent Persona.

I also read earlier that Chris Nolan has said he's still willing to produce the next Batman series alongside his wife (who produces this series) and his brother may be brought in to write it (again he wrote this batman series). But there trying to reinvent Batman from this very real perpesctive to one that allows the Justice League to become real. Otherwise the like's of super people and aliens is just ridiculous.

So hopefully a great series of Batman movies is still to come. Unlike Batman Forever & Batman & Robin!

Best Batman Ever = The Adam West Movie! Smack! Bang! Pow! FTW!
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul - 22:37

There’s so many best bits from that film, Batman running around carrying a bomb above his head and every time he tried to throw it into the sea something would stop him like children or a bunch of chickens, when he was shot out of the sky in the bat helicopter, batman and Robin survive by landing on a used mattress lot or when the penguin is firing torpedoes Batman in the Bat boat he is able to scramble there sensers by using his Bat radio until the batteries run out but then he's saved by two passing Dolphins who swim into the torpedoes because everyone knows that Dolphins are a brave, noble creatures who always save man. lol

And the Justice League movie will probably be rubbish as well, as they would need to make it more cartoon like which will wreck the Batman Character, they should have just made Batman Vs Superman like they advertised in the background of I am legend
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul - 0:08

No:051184 wrote:
There’s so many best bits from that film, Batman running around carrying a bomb above his head and every time he tried to throw it into the sea something would stop him like children or a bunch of chickens, when he was shot out of the sky in the bat helicopter, batman and Robin survive by landing on a used mattress lot or when the penguin is firing torpedoes Batman in the Bat boat he is able to scramble there sensers by using his Bat radio until the batteries run out but then he's saved by two passing Dolphins who swim into the torpedoes because everyone knows that Dolphins are a brave, noble creatures who always save man. lol

Love it! Best Batman ever, i love the penguins shit laugh as he smokes a ciggy in every scene, surely he's not a worry to Batman when he smokes that much.

Yeah they should just do a CGI movie for Justice League, but WarnerBros are determined to out-do their rivals of Marvels with their Avengers movie next year.
And with batman 'ending' there gonna be relying on Superman which could be great but people may not take the chance on it as Superman Returns was terrible. Although they've confirmed that General Zod is the villain!!!
Back to top Go down
Richking33
Warrant Officer-4
Warrant Officer-4
Richking33

AC!D Points : 5983

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul - 22:44

the poster is freaking awesome 10/10 and the trailer is wicked as well....i've loved watchiing batman's film and hopefully this movie is gonna be in 3D would be great to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul - 22:58

Nolan prefers Imax so I don’t think there is a 3d version
Back to top Go down
Richking33
Warrant Officer-4
Warrant Officer-4
Richking33

AC!D Points : 5983

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul - 23:14

No:051184 wrote:
Nolan prefers Imax so I don’t think there is a 3d version

damn it ....Sad oh well the movie is gonna be still good without 3D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster   Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Knight Rises 1st Official Poster
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next