Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Voting_barArkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) I_voting_barArkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Voting_barArkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) I_voting_barArkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

AC!D Points : 8135

PostSubject: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar - 19:59

Here is the trailer to the sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum!
Gameplay is looking hot, and so is Harley Quinn, in fact hotter than the last game!

Trailer shows you have more control over your glide, you can fend off upto 3 people at anyone time in combat and as the map is the entire city there is 10x more free roam than in Arkham Asylum!

Arkham Asylum for me was a 10/10 game, only flaw to it was the map wasn't very large, though it was a decent size!
Gameplay was amazing, graphics were amazing, i actually say this is the best game i've ever played on any console and cannot wait for Arkham City!

Let me know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 8917

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar - 23:34

I took a gamble on this, seen it for £15 in Tesco and I agree with Jake 10/10 for me as well, the Joker is really well done in it plus all the other bad guys. the first ones a bit like assassins creed with out the killing, just Batman beating the bag out of people. Took me ages to get the last Riddler symbol and it was really straight forward when I found it. Bastard!!! Laughing

Did you find the super duper secret room in the warden’s office Jake???

It sounds like they have made it a bit like GTA as each section is controlled by a different gang and you have to do certain missions to unlock other ones but you can do the gangs in what ever order you want. Also you start out with all your kit as well as they want it to feel like you have been doing this for a while

Apparently they have out loads of stuff in it for the super geek, like you come across the Calendar man in the game and for example its Christmas day or St Patrick’s day.... he'll give you a mission or story about a crime he did on the day. Plus all the other stuff the had in the first one
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 0:23

O yes i found the super secret room lol
My last riddler trophy was the upstairs bit in the warden's office thats really hard to notice!

Would you believe the Joker is voiced by Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) he's been doing the Joker's voice for years in the Cartoon and for games (DC Universe, Arkham Asylum) but he claims that Arkham City will be his last Joker voice over, probs until they throw money at him!

I agree with you mike, much like AC Creed but more family friendly as Batman does not kill, but that in no way spoils the game.

Part of me thinks the whole gang thing is a gamble but i'm sure they've thought it through properly! Stealth and Combat are both ace in the first one, i cant decide which i prefer doing. Taking on 3 at a time will be immence!
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 2:44

I haven’t found it but i know where it is in the wardens room but I’m going to go through it again soon

the last one i found was one of the first ones the he talks about, its in the room where the joker kills the guard that was helping him at the start of the game, you have to look through a window in the greenhouse looking control room and line up the question mark. Took me ages to find
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 19:44

Took me a while you had to work out that you had to line up the question marks, i thought the question mark told you that you were near the riddle!

Being a comic book fan definitely makes the riddles a little bit easier!
They drop a load of hints in AA about villians to appear, i mean there were 3 endings for each difficulty!

Easy = Bane Grabs the Venom in the Water
Medium = Scarecrow grabe the venom
Hard = Killer Croc

Have to say the Killer Croc fight was a bit of a dissapointment though, all that build up for it to be hit him in the head with a batarang 20 times everytime he jumped out the water
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 5:41

the original Alfred the Butler from the movies is dead
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 19:42

No Way! When?

He looked just like my Grandad! I actually thought it was him when i was little, He just went along with it! lol
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar - 23:52

The story to Arkham City is that the Warden has taken credit for taking Arkham Asylum back and has decided with the state its in after all the super villiain's mess he will buy the slums of Gothan City, have it fenced off with military patrols while Arkham Asylum is fixed.

however when Two-Face kidnaps Catwoman and plans to publicly execute her Batman decides to enter Arkham City (due to his lifestyle of no blood on his hands and his past with Catwoman). From there he gets tangled up in all kinds of mess!

Here is a clip of the Batman and Joker working together to fight off some goons!

Question is, is this featuring a possible co-op side to the game? Rocksteady confirmed no co-op story but not Challenges?
And PS3 users have the Joker Exclusive Challenge Pack just like last time as DC Comics are licensed to Sony Entertainment!

would be ace to have co-op challenges! Ay Mike?

And incase no one has seen the Hugo Strange Trailer....here it is!
Not certain but i think Hugo Strange is voiced by Christopher Lee, batman has been confirmed for October 21st 2011 in the UK

Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr - 3:00

Cant see it cos im in work but defo for the co-op

i got the first one for the xbox so i havent played as the Joker yet
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

AC!D Points : 7277

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr - 7:25

didnt buy arkham asylum but played it a bit and this new one looks amazing! i just hope they keep to their original simple formula and not do an activision and jam loads in until it doesnt make sense anymore. i have high hopes this will come through as one of the top games of 2011.
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:58

Play as Catwoman!!!!
Appareently 10% of the story is played by Catwoman whose gameplay and gadgets are completely different to Batman's to give you some variety in the game!
Her combat is looking good in the trailer!

Back to top Go down
veg221
Warrant Officer-3
Warrant Officer-3
veg221

AC!D Points : 5834

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:27

only recently completed arkham asylum and that was immense, cannot wait for this!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:18

Don't know about playing as catwoman
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

AC!D Points : 7277

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 2:19

nom catwoman Wink
Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul - 22:24

Trailer revealing the Penguin for Arkham City!
Looking forward to his chapter of the game, Solomon Grundy FTW!

Back to top Go down
Psychosocials
Major
Major
Psychosocials

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug - 7:37

Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug - 18:27

He looks like a big daddy from bio shock
Back to top Go down
x0vandalizer0x
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
x0vandalizer0x

AC!D Points : 5068

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug - 10:17

the friggin adverts are gettin so anal. Contains blood and use of tobacco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)   Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkham City Gets A Trailer (Finally)
Page 1 of 1