Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Voting_barEVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) I_voting_barEVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Voting_barEVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) I_voting_barEVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skillzkid
Captain
Captain
skillzkid

AC!D Points : 6939

PostSubject: EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference)   EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 11:26

Just a few hours until the Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer event kicks off but before that some multiplayer info has crawled out from nowhere.

We're just a few hours away from the full multiplayer reveal of Call of Duty: Black Ops but who said we had to wait that long to get some information? The latest edition of Shortlist magazine ยป has just gone live and Black Ops multiplayer was featured.

It appears that they are the first magazine to go inside Treyarch studios and to preview the multiplayer portion of the game. It's not clear if this is "leaked" information and if they breached their NDA or embargo and some may say that it's "fake", but judging from the new screenshots and the professionalism of the magazine, it looks very real.

In the magazine they interview lead multiplayer designer David "Vahn" Vonderhaar. He began by talking about how a lot of inspiration went into the game and that Major Josh Plaster (SOG group member) influenced a lot of additions. The SOG created a lot of their own equipment which includes a "Nightingale" device, this device consists of a bunch of firecrackers bundled together and then thrown into the jungle to create gunfire sounds as it goes off. This is a good decoy to draw out the enemy and to then ambush him, they decided to put this in the game.

The "Full Metal Jacket" film is another thing that influenced them as they took the "This is my weapon. This is my gun" line as you can now create a tag and etch it onto your weapons, hence stamping them as your own. This is one of the first things that people noticed in the teaser trailer, along with the smiley sight which Vahn has now confirmed that sights can be altered. You can also clip on attachments such as flame-throwers!

Probably one of the most intriguing new features is the introduction of currency. That's right, can you can earn in-game cash for your success! With this cash you can spend it on unlocking weapons, uniforms and accessories to make your character unique.

But that's not all, the money has also introduced a new intense addictive game mode called "Wager Mode". This mode features 4 games that you can choose and you gamble with your own currency while the feat of loss is incredibly great that it intensifies the action.

"One in the chamber" sees you having one bullet and if you have to shoot and kill then you receive your dead enemy's bullet so that you can reload. If you shoot and miss then your only option is to sneak up on an enemy to knife them. "Sharpshooter" gives you a random generated weapon so you can either be dangerously overpowered or woefully under-prepared. "Sticks and Stones" sees you armed with just three basic weapons, killing an enemy with the crossbow or the ballistic knife gets you big points where the tomahawk doesn't but in a tactical move it resets the dead enemy to zero. "Gun Game" sees you trying to get a kill with 20 different weapons and the first that manages win but if you're knifed to death then you're humiliated and have to go back and perform another kill with the last weapon you used.

As expected, the classic team deathmatch returns. They also revealed the names and descriptions of 3 maps which are based around the 60's and 70's Cold War era. "Radiation" is based in an abandoned power station, "Summit" is in a snowbound mountain base and "Launch" is staged around a rocket which lifts off during gameplay, hence frying anyone underneath it. It's worth noting that Summit and Launch were both seen in the teaser trailer.

The last feature that is mentioned is the "Theater" mode that got many excited at the end of the teaser trailer. With this feature you can revisit every game you play that is stored and you can view it from different angles. You can also recut the clips to create you own highlights reels and movies, then you can upload it. Vahn acknowledges that there will be a lot of storage needed to be able to cope with the amount of uploads and that they're trying to make the back-end as strong as possible.

The last thing worth noticing is that they mention a trailer will debut during half-time of the England vs Bulgaria game on ITV this Friday 3rd September

AND I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
swann123
Warrant Officer-3
Warrant Officer-3
swann123

AC!D Points : 6103

PostSubject: Re: EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference)   EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference) Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 8:29

ooh right the trailer in the ads sweet il b looking out 4 it
Back to top Go down

EVEN MORE LEAKED INF(B$ press conference)
Page 1 of 1