Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Voting_barPrince of Persia movie review by Karriu I_voting_barPrince of Persia movie review by Karriu I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Voting_barPrince of Persia movie review by Karriu I_voting_barPrince of Persia movie review by Karriu I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

AC!D Points : 7299

PostSubject: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 10:57

Hello there Smile today i shall be posting a review of the movie Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time.

Firstly if your looking for a movie with all the gore of the PoP series then this is not the film for you im afraid. Though its stays true to some aspects of the game ( such as the princes background ) it is still only a twelve. I dont want to delve too much into the story as i have never done a movie review and don't know when i will be spoiling it. The graphics and visual effects are amazing and conveys the feeling of being in Persia by syncing seamlessly to the beautiful score that accompanys the movie. The actors are perfectly chosen for their role and seeing a british actor, Ben Kinglsy, in the film was very good and he exacted his role perfectly. There was complaint about all the actors being western in a film about persians but i really did not mind.

If you look closely there are small references to the game for fanboys such as at one part the prince needs to get somewhere so the camera zooms in on where he needs to be then a method of getting there just like in the game. Also at one point there is a bad guy with whips and if you're a proper fanboy you will notice he has the same whip as the evil prince in The Two Thrones. Im sure there are others to be found. The movie delivers a very viceral experice that far exceeded my expectations, though the story does get a bit clichè at times. Freerunning is included of course but not to the point as the same as the game as that would be totally unbelievable. I would definetly recommend this movie to fans of the series and newcomers alike and give it overall a 9.5 score out of 10. The deduction due to lapses in imagination in the story. I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any other questions or (constructive) criticism feel free to ask. I thank a you.

Karriu   
Back to top Go down
Phenomenal-
Captain
Captain
Phenomenal-

AC!D Points : 7225

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 21:08

Good review, I've never played any of the games, but am definitely interested in watching this movie.

Thanks Ash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/projekt21/
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 8939

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 1:20

Nice review, didnt fancy this but might see if i can get a copy online somewhere
Back to top Go down
REDROB7
Captain
Captain
REDROB7

AC!D Points : 7008

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 10:20

Ver good review Ash, thanks for takin the time to post this up, very helpful mate Smile
Me thinkin I'm gonna see soon
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
karriu

AC!D Points : 7299

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 12:30

Glad it helped Smile no probs
Back to top Go down
Phenomenal-
Captain
Captain
Phenomenal-

AC!D Points : 7225

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul - 2:42

I recently downloaded a half decent version of this, and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot, I[ve never played any of the games, so I didnt know what to expect, a definite watch!

8/10 !

Sam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/projekt21/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu   Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince of Persia movie review by Karriu
Page 1 of 1