Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Thu 22 Jun - 8:33
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Voting_barThe 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Voting_barThe 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
jcb94
milfer
Phenomenal-
bujj
karriu
skillzkid
Evanss_93
Gallery
The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Empty
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
Black Ops Emblems
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
PSN is down again
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
No:051184 (3131)
somepepeshit (2924)
jcb94 (2707)
Psychosocials (2399)
karriu (1946)
milfer (1837)
Phenomenal- (1581)
skillzkid (1559)
REDROB7 (1545)

The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat

Go down 
+10
Psychosocials
mouse2215
bujj
somepepeshit
georgiesbest
REDROB7
milfer
o0bud0o
SAS_Adzman
PARADOX_v1
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
georgiesbest
Sergeant
Sergeant
georgiesbest

AC!D Points : 5273

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:20

Add Care-Package/Sentry Gun/Emergency Airdrop Glitching to this list...

Guy on a game yesterday called in about 35 emergency airdrops in one game. Was like procision airstrike the amount of crate falling out of the sky. Not only did he get a ridiculous amount of exp from them, but our team also got 7 chopper gunners in a row and a continuous stream of ac-130s and predator missiles.

Admitely it was absolutely hilarious and i was wetting myself for every second of it, but its still cheap lol.
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Colonel

AC!D Points : 8917

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:33

Its really easy to do, all you need is a UAV and care package. walk-up to a wall until you see the button to tell you can jump over it then as your going over double tap the care package to call it in and when you call in your care package normally another should still be there. Seen some guy showing and telling his mates how to do it they got 5 harriers 3 pave lows and 2 ac130's didn’t care thought as I was in the same team. Haven’t tried it yet as I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
swann123
Warrant Officer-3
Warrant Officer-3
swann123

AC!D Points : 6051

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:42

i was playing a sabotage with a few lads and the other team were constantly getting emergency airdrops and it was annoying as fuk; all i done was stay in the cave in afghan and waited until someone went through or i went to the bunker on the right hand side and was picking em off as the emergency airdrops were coming in, we ended up winning aswell cos they were too busy getting airdrops all the time, it went to sudden death and we won cos i left a predator missile and get 4 of them straight away, so they weree fuked with only 2 v 6 Smile
Back to top Go down
georgiesbest
Sergeant
Sergeant
georgiesbest

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 0:38

They fixed the Care-package/Airdrop glitch finally. Now online seems like an even bigger camp fest than before because now people are having to kill for their care packages instead of doing glitchs over and over again Laughing
Back to top Go down
milfer
Captain
Captain
milfer

AC!D Points : 7419

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 5:01

mw2 pisses me the fuck off! so much its resulted in me playing cod4 alot!
Back to top Go down
georgiesbest
Sergeant
Sergeant
georgiesbest

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 7:47

I think MW2 is much better than cod4 tbh, they've brought the funny factor back a little bit. Like now i piss myself laughing at rediculously funny things happening.

Call of duty 3 was always the best one though. That was a Godlike game, i still have it :L

Online, you would be physically bursting at the steams just pissing yourself laughing lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat   The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 6 Gash Ways Modern Warfare 2 Scrubs Cheat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2