HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue 9 Nov - 9:57
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
continued... Icon_minitimeby jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
continued... Icon_minitimeby bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
continued... Icon_minitimeby swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
continued... Icon_minitimeby SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
continued... Icon_minitimeby MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
continued... Icon_minitimeby boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
continued... Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
continued... Icon_minitimeby ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
continued... Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
continued... Icon_minitimeby MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
continued... Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
continued... Icon_minitimeby Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
continued... Icon_minitimeby bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
continued... Icon_minitimeby PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
continued... Icon_minitimeby No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
No:051184
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
jcb94
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
milfer
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
Phenomenal-
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
bujj
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
karriu
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
skillzkid
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
Evanss_93
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
Black Ops Emblems
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
Introduce yourself!!
black ops multiplayer map names!!
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
No:051184 (3131)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
somepepeshit (2924)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
jcb94 (2707)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
Psychosocials (2399)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
karriu (1946)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
milfer (1837)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
Phenomenal- (1581)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
skillzkid (1559)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 
REDROB7 (1545)
continued... Voting_barcontinued... I_voting_barcontinued... I_vote_rcap 

Share
 

 continued...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacko-H-
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Jacko-H-

Posts : 155
AC!D Points : 3072
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham

continued... Empty
PostSubject: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 5:49

Because i have had my clan rights taken away i would like if someone could forward the reply's of the other topic please?
Back to top Go down
C.R.A.F.T.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
C.R.A.F.T.

Posts : 466
AC!D Points : 3645
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 27
Location : London

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 5:59

PARADOX_v1 wrote:
I wondered why you were ignoring me on mw3. Deleted
you now because of your ignorance. Would have stated friends if it
weren't for that.

PARADOX_v1 wrote:
Oh and I'd like to point out that you were hardly active your self. 152 posts?

REDROB7 wrote:
Fair
enough jacko, I suppose we have lost our way with clan matches and what
not and have done for a while. The cods have made us a little split in
terms of what we all prefer but the one thing is we all come back to it
in the end, and buy blops or the mw's regardless.
Been good playing with ya on elite and stuff, give us an invite next time we're on mate

Psychosocials wrote:
Cya
Jacko, feel you have a fair point, yeah we're not the competitive team
we were at first, i mean we dominated so many clans i think it became
dry and boring.

I think the fact that we're a community is good,
lots of different discussion points and everyone just has a laugh,
competitive gaming has caused more than its share of rifts over the
years.


jcb94 wrote:
Did you know?... American
Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad
served first class.

just thought i'd lighten the mood a little.

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:
just
so you guys know he cant read anything you are posting here because
this thread is in the members only section
Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
jcb94

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6646
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 24
Location : Bedfordshire, England

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 6:05

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:
PARADOX_v1 wrote:
I wondered why you were ignoring me on mw3. Deleted
you now because of your ignorance. Would have stated friends if it
weren't for that.

PARADOX_v1 wrote:
Oh and I'd like to point out that you were hardly active your self. 152 posts?

REDROB7 wrote:
Fair
enough jacko, I suppose we have lost our way with clan matches and what
not and have done for a while. The cods have made us a little split in
terms of what we all prefer but the one thing is we all come back to it
in the end, and buy blops or the mw's regardless.
Been good playing with ya on elite and stuff, give us an invite next time we're on mate

Psychosocials wrote:
Cya
Jacko, feel you have a fair point, yeah we're not the competitive team
we were at first, i mean we dominated so many clans i think it became
dry and boring.

I think the fact that we're a community is good,
lots of different discussion points and everyone just has a laugh,
competitive gaming has caused more than its share of rifts over the
years.


jcb94 wrote:
Did you know?... American
Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad
served first class.

just thought i'd lighten the mood a little.

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:
just
so you guys know he cant read anything you are posting here because
this thread is in the members only section

like a BAWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
Jacko-H-
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Jacko-H-

Posts : 155
AC!D Points : 3072
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 6:10

Thankz for the comments hope to see you guys online soon.

First thing paradox, didnt you think that i was away doing somethink else maybe ?
Also i only become a member of the clan in march so i think thats not bad considering noone really using the forums anymore.... ?



Back to top Go down
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
PARADOX_v1

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7942
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 37
Location : Exeter

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 10:00

Jacko-H- wrote:
Thankz for the comments hope to see you guys online soon.

First thing paradox, didnt you think that i was away doing somethink else maybe ?
Also i only become a member of the clan in march so i think thats not bad considering noone really using the forums anymore.... ?




Too busy to reply to a message? Too busy to respond after being sent invites to say you were busy? Ok. I guess you weren't brought up to be courteous. Good luck with your new clan anyway. Hopefully they're racist too and that way you'll fit in well.

_________________
continued... N_e_w_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
jcb94

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6646
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 24
Location : Bedfordshire, England

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 10:08

PARADOX_v1 wrote:
Jacko-H- wrote:
Thankz for the comments hope to see you guys online soon.

First thing paradox, didnt you think that i was away doing somethink else maybe ?
Also i only become a member of the clan in march so i think thats not bad considering noone really using the forums anymore.... ?




Too busy to reply to a message? Too busy to respond after being sent invites to say you were busy? Ok. I guess you weren't brought up to be courteous. Good luck with your new clan anyway. Hopefully they're racist too and that way you'll fit in well.
calm down lol. if he was away then he wouldn't see any of the messages that were being sent to him. lets just leave it for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
Jacko-H-
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Jacko-H-

Posts : 155
AC!D Points : 3072
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 10:57

racist you sad twat, it was a joke not as a insult you sado get a life. and like jcb said i wouldnt see them if i was away, never mind how i been brought you prat.

id fold clan if i was you, you aint got a clue have ya scratch

Back to top Go down
No:051184
Colonel
Colonel
No:051184

Posts : 3131
AC!D Points : 7118
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 34
Location : Northern Ireland

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 12:48

Thought you were going as I joined you last week and you were playing with a clan and had their tag up. Good luck where every you end up

_________________
continued... No120311

continued... 2nd_pr10
continued... Best_t10
continued... Funnie10
continued... Best_s11
continued... 16211
Back to top Go down
C.R.A.F.T.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
C.R.A.F.T.

Posts : 466
AC!D Points : 3645
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 27
Location : London

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul - 23:54

marshmallow177 wrote:
Fair enough mate... drop me an invite if I'm on mate, its always good playing with you!
Back to top Go down
REDROB7
Captain
Captain
REDROB7

Posts : 1545
AC!D Points : 5187
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Hull - the armpit of the earth?!

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 4:09

Lets fuck off this slanging match now. No ones really interested in that.
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
somepepeshit

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6631
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Norn Iron

continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul - 21:03

I am...who's this jacko cunt anyway? Bloody racist! there's no room for raccoons in this clammunity!

_________________
continued... Rrrom2
SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Sponsored content




continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: continued...   continued... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
continued...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::AC!D PUBLIC SECTION::. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: