HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue 9 Nov - 9:57
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
by jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
by bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
by swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
by SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
by MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
by boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
by ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
by ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
by MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
by MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
by Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
by Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
by bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
by PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
by No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
 
No:051184
 
Psychosocials
 
jcb94
 
milfer
 
Phenomenal-
 
bujj
 
karriu
 
skillzkid
 
Evanss_93
 
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
Black Ops Emblems
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
black ops multiplayer map names!!
Introduce yourself!!
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
 
No:051184 (3131)
 
somepepeshit (2924)
 
jcb94 (2707)
 
Psychosocials (2399)
 
karriu (1946)
 
milfer (1837)
 
Phenomenal- (1581)
 
skillzkid (1559)
 
REDROB7 (1545)
 

Share | 
 

 Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6069
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Wed 8 Jun - 9:16

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 8 Jun - 9:47

watched this on the livestream last night and jizzed everywhere! Wink

I NEED this game!
Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6069
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 8 Jun - 9:54

karriu wrote:
watched this on the livestream last night and jizzed everywhere! Wink

I NEED this game!

i've just finished watching it. i'll watch the other e3 battlefield 3 trailers before i give my verdict. still got 2 left to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 8 Jun - 10:42

if you like BFBC2 then i think you will love this, especially when you hear the sounds of those guns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6069
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 9 Jun - 9:45

karriu wrote:
if you like BFBC2 then i think you will love this, especially when you hear the sounds of those guns Very Happy

it was a bit annoying that they reused the sound for the co-axial machine gun on BF1943 tanks on the T-90 in BC2. in fact, the co-axial gun in this sounds almost identical to that as well.

aside from that minuscule point, im very impressed with the graphics and sounds and ive now seen alot of coverage (trailers and gameplay) for MW3 and BF3 and i must say that im still gonna be getting MW3 instead of BF3. (i have no intention of getting both, on release day at least, cos MW3 multiplayer= hundreds of hours and skyrim has 300hrs of content).

however i might pick it up later like i did with BC2. the only reason i didnt get BC2 on release was cos MW2 was so awesome and was so long (online).
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6054
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 9 Jun - 9:57

Looks incredible

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 9 Jun - 11:16

jcb94 wrote:
karriu wrote:
if you like BFBC2 then i think you will love this, especially when you hear the sounds of those guns Very Happy

it was a bit annoying that they reused the sound for the co-axial machine gun on BF1943 tanks on the T-90 in BC2. in fact, the co-axial gun in this sounds almost identical to that as well.

aside from that minuscule point, im very impressed with the graphics and sounds and ive now seen alot of coverage (trailers and gameplay) for MW3 and BF3 and i must say that im still gonna be getting MW3 instead of BF3. (i have no intention of getting both, on release day at least, cos MW3 multiplayer= hundreds of hours and skyrim has 300hrs of content).

however i might pick it up later like i did with BC2. the only reason i didnt get BC2 on release was cos MW2 was so awesome and was so long (online).

im thinking the same, also there is a lot of hardware i want to get around that time like playstation 3D package and PSheadset etc..
Back to top Go down
skillzkid
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1559
AC!D Points : 4511
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 23
Location : Harrow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 9 Jun - 19:37

I am looking to get:

Playstation Tv
New Playstation Headset,
MW3
Need for speed the run
BF3
An Xbox with kinect and live

And a whole lot more shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skillzkid
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1559
AC!D Points : 4511
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 23
Location : Harrow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 9 Jun - 19:39

BattleField 3: Limited Edition:

Limited Edition Content

Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition features the digital expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand at no extra charge. This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles, unique rewards, new achievements/trophies, and more.
Back to top Go down
CarlineDailly
Private First Class
Private First Class
avatar

Posts : 2
AC!D Points : 2276
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Tue 5 Jul - 17:00

Well in the recent past I heard about “Battlefield 3” through one of my friends, he said it is going to be a stunner this time. And also after considering your information I am really looking forward to experience it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http:// http://galaxy4you.wordpress.com
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 11 Sep - 3:58



after watching this i really cant wait to get my gaming PC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6069
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 11 Sep - 6:45

looks quite good. i have nothing more to say on the matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 11 Sep - 9:42

I think it looks frickin epic! And DICE have been clever with the 'guillotine' title Wink this is what next-gen gaming is about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6054
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 14 Sep - 23:29

karriu wrote:
I think it looks frickin epic! And DICE have been clever with the 'guillotine' title Wink this is what next-gen gaming is about Very Happy



i agree...fruity titles make games delish

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6069
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 15 Sep - 6:52

whats clever about guillotine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 15 Sep - 9:16

jcb94 wrote:
whats clever about guillotine?

the guillotine was famously used in the french revolution byt the peasants to behead the french king and his lords. i know EA say they are in no competition with MW3 but the title suggests this game will be a 'CoD-killer' as the title has bonds with a revolutionary symbol.

mind you, i just started A-level history so im beginning to infer things from everything i read haha
Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6069
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 15 Sep - 10:20

karriu wrote:
jcb94 wrote:
whats clever about guillotine?

the guillotine was famously used in the french revolution byt the peasants to behead the french king and his lords. i know EA say they are in no competition with MW3 but the title suggests this game will be a 'CoD-killer' as the title has bonds with a revolutionary symbol.

mind you, i just started A-level history so im beginning to infer things from everything i read haha



ah right, i thought it might have something to do with mw3, but i cant say that i couldve told you the other stuff about the french king though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 15 Sep - 18:14

I just noticed the downside to this trailer, the graphics look awesome but we are yet to see console graphics Sad all the trailers so far have been PC gameplay
Back to top Go down
No:051184
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 3131
AC!D Points : 6541
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 32
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Fri 16 Sep - 10:27

Yeah PC is 60 frames per sec but PS3 is 30

_________________






Back to top Go down
Evanss_93
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 1029
AC!D Points : 3946
Join date : 2010-02-23
Age : 23
Location : Caerdydd

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sat 17 Sep - 4:36

played it today, they had a beta kinda trailer thing where you could go in and play

movement is very clunky even with sensitivity turned up
Back to top Go down
http://www.pornhub.com
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6054
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 18 Sep - 9:34

I read on word and i dont like the sound of it - clunk!!

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7365
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Exeter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 18 Sep - 21:52

Not buying this game. Tell me why you never see a Battlefield montages or quality gameplays? I think its because there is none. Lol ok maybe it just because I havent looked for one but I never see them on Machinima.

I agree with Pepe on this one though. The controls are clunk. Too much lag and thats why most console FPS games don't do it for me. Because they dont have smooth, fast and accurate controls. If you play a PC game its so fast an accurate with a mouse. Why can't it be the same with a console FPS. COD nailed controls. Im not a fan boy. I want to like these other FPS games but the controls always spoil it for me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Mon 19 Sep - 4:08

i think i might get this on PC but i dont mind it being clunky on console, i think it makes the game feel more visceral and help make it feel like you're controlling a fully armed soldier Smile
Back to top Go down
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4901
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 22
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Mon 19 Sep - 4:16

PARADOX_v1 wrote:
Not buying this game. Tell me why you never see a Battlefield montages or quality gameplays? I think its because there is none. Lol ok maybe it just because I havent looked for one but I never see them on Machinima.

I agree with Pepe on this one though. The controls are clunk. Too much lag and thats why most console FPS games don't do it for me. Because they dont have smooth, fast and accurate controls. If you play a PC game its so fast an accurate with a mouse. Why can't it be the same with a console FPS. COD nailed controls. Im not a fan boy. I want to like these other FPS games but the controls always spoil it for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   

Back to top Go down
 
Battlefield 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::AC!D PUBLIC SECTION::. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: