HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE AC!D FORUMS! - BE ACTIVE & RESPECT OTHERS!
COMPETITIVE RECORD - PLAYED 45 - WON 42 - LOST 3
BLACK OPS ESCALATION MAP PACK - RELEASE DATE - 10 / 06 / 2011
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue 9 Nov - 9:57
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 2015
by jcb94 Sat 28 Feb - 23:03

» What is your favourite car?
by bujj Sat 19 Oct - 0:32

» Ghosts clans
by swann123 Fri 11 Oct - 20:01

» What is your favourite PC game?
by SekleNeejil Fri 2 Aug - 18:37

» Competitive Black Ops 2
by MicroSnipe Fri 31 May - 6:14

» BOps 2 League Team
by boultonboys Thu 16 May - 3:56

» Dead island
by ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:10

» The Funnies Thread!
by ArtieLange Thu 9 May - 20:08

» Something I've Been Working On.
by MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:10

» Which Headset ?
by MannyAnny Mon 29 Apr - 19:01

» Favourite Actor?
by Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:12

» What football team do you support?
by Colourcar Sat 13 Apr - 0:11

» PLaying about with Autofilters
by bujj Thu 7 Mar - 2:09

» Introduce yourself!!
by PARADOX_v1 Wed 27 Feb - 10:23

» F**king PSN Network
by No:051184 Sun 20 Jan - 2:07

Top posting users this week
Most active topic starters
PARADOX_v1
 
No:051184
 
Psychosocials
 
jcb94
 
milfer
 
Phenomenal-
 
bujj
 
karriu
 
skillzkid
 
Evanss_93
 
News 4 Gamers
Console Gaming
GameBattles
GameBattles
PS3 Leaderboards
PS3 Leaderboards
PSN
PSN
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is SekleNeejil

Our users have posted a total of 34689 messages in 2113 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
The Signature Centre
Black Ops Emblems
free movies on your iPod touch/iPhone (jailbroken only)
black ops player cards.
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
MW3 banned in UK?
Black Ops countdown timer
black ops multiplayer map names!!
Introduce yourself!!
Most active topics
The Signature Centre
What Song Are You Listening To?
The Funnies Thread!
E3 LIVE STREAM
Medal Of Honour Beta 21st June 2010
Introduce yourself!!
Red Dead: Verdict So Far?
Join the Acid Gamers Elite Clan
What football team do you support?
PSN is down again
Top posting users this month
Top posters
PARADOX_v1 (3708)
 
No:051184 (3131)
 
somepepeshit (2924)
 
jcb94 (2707)
 
Psychosocials (2399)
 
karriu (1946)
 
milfer (1837)
 
Phenomenal- (1581)
 
skillzkid (1559)
 
REDROB7 (1545)
 

Share | 
 

 BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4925
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 8 Nov - 8:29

pure epicness

Back to top Go down
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6093
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 8 Nov - 9:15

i see that last week lol. it is pure gameplay and editing epicness. even the length ( 1337=LEET=ELITE fyi) is awesome, though it is a frag movie rather than a montage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
The_Rising_Simmo
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 190
AC!D Points : 2911
Join date : 2010-06-09
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 8 Nov - 9:18

wow them two guy are fucking class and love the song Smile
loool it was over 13min long :/
Back to top Go down
PARADOX_v1
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 3708
AC!D Points : 7389
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 36
Location : Exeter

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 8 Nov - 9:42

He stole my name! lol is this the pc version?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
Phenomenal-
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1581
AC!D Points : 4851
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 30
Location : London.

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 8 Nov - 11:23

affraid

Fucking Amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/projekt21/
karriu
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1946
AC!D Points : 4925
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Wed 10 Nov - 5:28

they are PC Pro MLG gamers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6078
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Wed 10 Nov - 6:10

jcb94 wrote:
frag movie rather than a montage.

theres no difference, although you tend to find that people who make "frag" movies are much more skilled in all aspects of gameplay and editing than people who make "montages"

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6093
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Wed 10 Nov - 6:23

somepepeshit wrote:
jcb94 wrote:
frag movie rather than a montage.

theres no difference, although you tend to find that people who make "frag" movies are much more skilled in all aspects of gameplay and editing than people who make "montages"

there is a bit of a difference - mainly that the style of a frag movie is much more like an actaul movie than a montage and there's more variety with guns. also montage is console and frag is PC
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
somepepeshit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2924
AC!D Points : 6078
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 34
Location : Norn Iron

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Wed 10 Nov - 7:07

jcb94 wrote:
somepepeshit wrote:
jcb94 wrote:
frag movie rather than a montage.

theres no difference, although you tend to find that people who make "frag" movies are much more skilled in all aspects of gameplay and editing than people who make "montages"

there is a bit of a difference - mainly that the style of a frag movie is much more like an actaul movie than a montage and there's more variety with guns. also montage is console and frag is PC

its all editing video game footage, and pc editors ae generally better, thats the only difference. i also wouldnt agree that an ak47 ak74u and m40 are a larger variety of gun. so we agree that frag movies are pc montages Razz

_________________

SG S2 custom rom
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid-gamers.com
jcb94
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2707
AC!D Points : 6093
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Bedfordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Wed 10 Nov - 7:14

somepepeshit wrote:
jcb94 wrote:
somepepeshit wrote:
jcb94 wrote:
frag movie rather than a montage.

theres no difference, although you tend to find that people who make "frag" movies are much more skilled in all aspects of gameplay and editing than people who make "montages"

there is a bit of a difference - mainly that the style of a frag movie is much more like an actaul movie than a montage and there's more variety with guns. also montage is console and frag is PC

its all editing video game footage, and pc editors ae generally better, thats the only difference. i also wouldnt agree that an ak47 ak74u and m40 are a larger variety of gun. so we agree that frag movies are pc montages Razz

pretty much, but longer and more like an actual movie lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ampthilluk
milfer
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1837
AC!D Points : 5067
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Sat 20 Nov - 9:51

that is fucking awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
mouse2215
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 238
AC!D Points : 3199
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 24
Location : hemel hempstead

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 29 Nov - 2:54

i love how they've done everything in it :')
we should get everyone to make something like it for black ops
get people to make little clips and animate them and stuff then put them together. gives a chance for everyone here to show of there skill and we could make a really intrestion video
Back to top Go down
Richking33
Warrant Officer-4
Warrant Officer-4
avatar

Posts : 792
AC!D Points : 3602
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 23
Location : London, Harrow

PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   Mon 29 Nov - 6:29

woooooow that jheezed my pants that is amazing i love this buh was too long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!   

Back to top Go down
 
BEST FUCKING MONTAGE EVER!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::AC!D PUBLIC SECTION::. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: